Cell 604-773-1602 | email@example.com
Thinking of Buying? Here's part of our 25 Point Home Buyers Plan
1. Determine your "must-have's". Be as thorough as possible.
2. Tell us about all of the other features that you would like to have (but maybe can live without).
3. Get set up on our automatic email system. You will receive emails that fit your criteria instantly, the moment realtors submit them to the board. We are also pressure-free and insist our buyers take their time. call us whether you are buying next week or next year.
4. Get out and start viewing properties – just tell us your availability and we will book your tours.
5. Fine tune your criteria as you see more properties.
6. Once you find a place that you are interested in, write an offer with subjects (as discussed below). This will reserve your home so that others cannot purchase it until you are satisfied with all conditions or you decide not to buy.
7. Subject to inspection – get a professional inspector to verify the condition of the property.
8. Subject to financing – ensure that your mortgage broker/bank will finance your purchase.
9. Subject to review of documents (PDS/Title Search). for condos: review 2 years worth of strata council minutes to look at the history of the building. Also, financials, By-laws, Engineer's reports, etc...etc...
CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS. WE HAVE OVER 25 POINTS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR HOME-BUYING EXPERIENCE FANTASTIC! NOBODY WILL WORK HARDER FOR YOU TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR NEW HOME.
One of the first things you should do when you decide to start looking at purchasing a property is to talk to a mortgage broker regarding your financing.
Getting pre-approved is a very simple process and you can even do it online by visiting one of our recommended mortgage broker sites on the right.