1. Two licensed realtors (one with a law degree and Managing Brokerage designation) are better than one. Tom has been in real estate for 10 years and Kerrie is a former lawyer with McCarthy Tetrault specializing in Contract Law.
2. We are 3-time Medallion members of the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board. The Medallion award recognizes the top 10% of Realtors in Greater Vancouver. Last year, Tom was in the top 3%.
3. Your property will be posted on MLS.ca, Realtor.com, Remax.ca, Sutton.com, Realtylink.org, Coldwell Banker.com, Macdonald.com, Craigslist.org. etc.... and every relevant real estate site both nationally and internationally. Most importantly it will go on www.thinktom.com, surely the greatest real estate website of them all (in our humble opinion).
4. Our 4 year old daughter and 1.5 yr. old son are eating us out of house and home. This leaves us no choice but to work extremely hard for you on every level from beginning to end.
5. Our 18 years of sales experience have made us excellent negotiators. There is a huge difference between newer realtors and realtors with real negotiation training and experience. We can always tell new realtors by the lousy prices that they get their clients. Don't leave $10-$20,000.00 (or more!) on the table. Believe us, it happens.
6. Tom is an award winning public speaker and together we are recognized authors having written the best selling book 'True Real Estate Stories'. We were featured on Realty Television, Breakfast Television. Urban Rush, The Vancouver Sun, The Province, The Toronto Star and too many radio stations and media outlets to mention.
7. We are committed to getting the best price for your property and we will prove, on paper, that we earn our commission through our marketing materials and negotiation skills. Our commission is always fair and we ensure EVERYONE is happy with the fees charged and the services provided before each transaction is firm.
8. All we want is happy clients, whether a sale occurs or not. If people say nice things about us, regardless of any actual buying or selling, we make a decent living. If they don't say nice things, we do NOT make a decent living. Simple really. Therefore, no pressure, no dishonesty and simply the best real estate advice we can give. Always. We are advisors first and salespeople second.
9. Our service does not end with the sale of your home and the purchase of a new one. Our clients receive information about the real estate market for life. In our current, rather questionable market where data changes weekly, this kind of information is a must-have for our clients.
10. We really strive to not sell our clients into something we can't sell them out of. This means quality of building (especially condos!), location and the best price we can negotiate for buyers and sellers. We are never in it for a 'quick' sale. This would serve no purpose and be detrimental to our long term business.
11. Our Client Appreciation Party is legendary! Last year we raised $1600.00 for Habitat for Humanity from the sale of our best selling book 'True Real Estate Stories' during our client party.